Friends of Humanity co â€“ sponsors a protest rally in Huston
|Archive - Project|
Participants stressed the demands of the Iranian people and of international community to refer the Iranian regimeâ€™s nuclear programme to the UN. They also called for an end to the policy of appeasement with this inhuman regime.
Finally, a delegation conveyed a written statement of these calls to the Consulate, together with the latest details of the Iranian regimeâ€™s current nuclear progress. They called for the Russian government to change its policy towards the theocratic regime of the Mullahs.
- Another Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Iraqi Forces Kill 52 Iranian Dissidents
- Iran Human Rights – 61 Execution following Election including 6 Women
- At Least 40 Killed in Cairo As Morsi Supporters Clash with Egyptian Army
- Tech Companies Turn to Wearable Technology as Windows 8 Fails to Boost PC Sales
- Vine Challenging Instagram Video Service
- Video - Brazil Protests Continue, World Cup Second Issue
- Video - Afghan Suicide Bombers Kill at least 14
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.